Pure CSS images are much more than having fun with CSS. While they are incredibly fun and addicting to make, they also develop very important skills that can give you a unique edge as a frontend developer.
Here are some of the main benefits of learning pure CSS images:
- Practice core CSS skills
- Learn important design principles such as layout, shapes, color, & more
- Develop a mindset of breaking problems into smaller pieces
- Increase confidence and creativity
More specifically, here's what we will cover in this course:
- Creating your first pure CSS image
- Picking out a bold color palette
- Gathering inspiration and breaking down images into shapes
- Using SCSS and Pug to organize your code
- Getting started with CSS animations
- Adding extra pop with Vue.js
- Working with multiple images in pure CSS
- Optimizing pure CSS images for mobile devices
The best part...it's 100% free.
Get started now!
After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, I went on a journey trying to find my particular niche in the world of development. I eventually discovered a love for frontend web development with a particular focus on design.
With impostor syndrome conquered, I want to help others to feel rush of becoming a coding artist.